Antonio’s Authentic Italian Restaurant
Antonio’s is one of the most popular Echuca restaurants, established over the 20 years by only 2 owners. Situated on High St in the historic port precinct area, it is a vibrant, busy meeting place for locals and visitors. Antonio’s boasts a large outdoor alfresco area popular on summer evenings and during festive events. Antonio’s is in walking distance of many of the local attractions and is a popular port of call after a visit to the old port or a paddle steamer cruise. Antonio’s specialty is its wood fired pizzas and homemade tradition Italian fare. Select from a wide menu also available for take away if you prefer. Antonio’s echuca restaurant – enjoy!
ANTONIO’S IS OPEN
FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY FOR LUNCH 11.30 – 3.00pm & DINNER 7 DAYS 5.30 – 8.00pm
TAKEAWAY AVAILABLE Ph 03 5482 6117
Stay at these great Motels and order Antonio’s meals to your room!
Riverboat Lodge Motor Inn http://www.riverboatlodge.com.au/
The iconic wharf has been recently meticulously restored. Enhanced by new red gum walkways along the riverbank, there are many opportunities to view the Murray River and all its activity, and the brand new Port of Echuca Discovery Centre is a great way to get up close to Echuca Moama’s unique history.
- Catch a paddle steamer along the Murray River
- Explore the historic Port of Echuca
- Visit one of Echuca Moama’s many attractions from Billabong ranch to the Holden Museum www.echucamoama.com
- Fish, canoe or water-ski on the Murray
- Visit nearby wineries or dine in one of the area’s fine local restaurants
- Winter Blues Festival (July)
- Riverboats Jazz Food and Wine Festival (February)
- Port of Echuca Heritage Steam Festival (October)